Contact centre is a solution of system for administration and management of information on phone calls and callers. The solution deals mainly with the registration of data on incoming and outgoing calls executed through a telephone exchange. The system offers its users required information on a simple, fast and well-organized basis. The solution is suitable for middle and large organization, e. g. state administration authorities and regional or municipal offices.
Possibilities and functionsContact centre has following main functions:
- Caller’s profile.
- Daily registration of phone calls.
- Detail data on a phone call.
- Control panel for work with a call.
- Possibility to search and display related internal documents.
- Search in Documentation Service (search for external documents).
AdvantagesThe main advantages of the Contact Centre solution include:
- Accessibility through an internet browser interface.
- Option of personalization (individual user’s setup).
- Ergonomic and intuitive user interface.
- Work is simpler, accelerated and well-arranged.
- Modern, adjustable and extensible solution based on Java technology.
- Effective administration (simple and fast central setup including update).
- Protected access.
ComponentsThe Contact Centre solution consists of following four components (software, services and hardware):
- System (web application from users’ viewpoint).
- Implementation (installation, setting and adjustment to particular requirements).
- User trainings.
A necessary condition for the Contact Centre implementation is a telephone exchange - communication system using IP protocol including relevant application program interface JTAPI.