Etnetera Re-Designs Fortuna's Websites and Adds New Functionality
19. 11. 2013, Author: Ondřej Čihař
This new designs and functions are among the greatest changes that Fortuna's users have experienced in recent years. The new webpages changed not only their color palette, but have also updated the look and logo. They include a series of unique functions that users will not find anywhere else in the world. The newest function is the Superticket, with drag&drop; functionality, which makes setting up a ticket much easier for the user.
- Graphics, colors, and the logo.
- The pages support higher resolutions and the pre-match and live modes now support the largest amount of large monitors in Central Europe.
- The new betting ticket supports drag&drop; functionality.
- A wholly-unique Superticket mode that allows for the modification of the ticket across the full screen, not just in a narrow column as had been the case up to now.
- Full-text searches in the betting database; enter the three first characters of a game name or league and the system takes care of the rest.
- Quick views of active tickets directly in the ticket (the My Ticket tab).
The basic introduction to the new functions can be seen here.
Etnetera also significantly used its own open source TDI, which is an AJAX library that takes care of all AJAX calls, automatically processes replies, performs necessary activities on the webpage, and will not require any other Java script code for AJAX.